The year 6 students had a great time at Point Peron for their camp.
· ‘Archery was one of the best activities that got me excited because I got a bullseye!’ -Marsel
· ‘Orienteering was really fun because I really loved how me and my friends used a lot of teamwork while finding more things’. – Trust
· ‘Kayaking was so much fun but it was hard too!’ – Eliza
· ‘Rock climbing was super fun! I loved how we got to race to the top. In my mind it was really easy for me but when I did the harder level it was tricky because we had to pull ourselves to the top and it was quite hard’. – Lilly
· ‘I had fun because we had to look around and it was calming and fun. I LOVE CAMP!’ – Tyson